Saturday 23 March 2013

Ovulation Station

Ok, so that magical mystical day is here again.  I got a smiley face on my pee stick. My husband told me that until we started trying for a baby he had no idea there was a test that would determine if he was going to get lucky on a given day.  My temperature will go up on Tuesday, signaling the release of progesterone that accompanies the mystical egg.  It also signals our very last chance for a "natural" pregnancy.
I can't help it, I am sure that by the end of the two-week wait I will be doing the surreptitious boob check to see if they are sore, i will be glancing at my nipples to see they are any darker.  I will be doing the toilet paper check, to see if by any chance there is any mystical and mythical implantation bleeding.  I will be getting my hopes up... and i don't want to because I've done this dance.  It always ends in tears.
The good news is we shouldn't have long to wait after our fertility clinic appointment until our first day one.  Then we can finally start the next long journey

No comments:

Post a Comment